A colleague sent me a link to this video it’s really well done. Knowing and understanding social media has been one of my primary role for companies I have worked for such as, 247realmedia.com, find.com, and MediaTrust and some of the statistics in this piece shocked me. So I ask you, is social media a fad or a fundamental shift in the way we communicate with our customers?
- HR and Social Media 150410 (slideshare.net)
- When Should You Engage As a Business in Social Media? (kylelacy.com)
- New Chart: How Important is Social Media to Your Strategy? (hubspot.com)
- Embracing Social Media: Presentation Slides (blogs.adobe.com)
- Know the ‘Why’ Before the ‘How’ of Social Media (mpdailyfix.com)
- How to make money in social media by teaching people how to make money in social media (steveheimoff.com)
The following two tabs change content below.
Head of Integrated Digital Marketing and International Outreach
Maris Pozo is an Integrated Digital Marketer and member of the American Marketing Association, with over 9 years of experience on the agency side-and has worked with clients such as HP, LATimes, and Monster.com--In bilingual markets in Spain and U.S.
Latest posts by By Mary (see all)
- Five Examples of Social Media Campaigns Guerrilla Style - March 25, 2017
- 15 Skills Freelancing Marketers Need - February 7, 2017
- Is a Career in Marketing a good idea?- Free certifications. - February 1, 2017