Sometimes you may want to write a tweet just to remember you’re there, create a conversation or simply entertain, but you do not have inspiration at that current moment.. I share a list of 20 possible topics that may help you break the ice when you’re not inspired:
- Tell a story.
- Talk Â about the weather (typical life also 1.0 ).
- Complain about something, but beware, it is not advisable to be a whiner.
- Use a sense of humor, Â tell a Â joke, Â or to comment about something ironic.
- Read what others write and talk to them.
- Comment on what’s currently happening on television, radio, etc.
- Look at the trending topics. Then you’ll see what is been talked about Â today and you can get and idea to talk about.
- Ask a question that interests you to solve. It is even better to or Wikipedia.
- Take a survey for something in particular (use tools for online surveys).
- Talk about today news, blogs, etc…
- Share links.
- Good morning / good afternoon / evening.
- Share something fun that is happening in your home town or naighborhood
- Talk about a topic that you’re are most knowledgeable about. Say movies or Web design.
- Talk about your favorite bands, your favorite gadgets, etc..
- Re-tweet something interesting and give your opinion.
- Send a picture, video, etc.
- Share what you hear on Facebook fan groups.
- Discover someone new and interesting to follow openly, and put it as (following …).
- Comment on your favorite Twitter application.